If you are a patient considering cosmetic, aesthetic, orthodontic or dental implant work you might be interested in our interest-free patient loan.
Applying for dental finance with us can be done once your dentist has recommended the best course of treatment for you.
The cost of your new smile can be more affordable than you ever imagined enabling you to spread the cost of treatment, apply in minutes and get an instant decision.
Representative example using 0% fixed APR:
|Treatment cost||Amount of loan||Deposit||Facility||Intrest rate||Term (months)||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payment|
Who can benefit?
Just about any UK resident over the age of 18. You don’t have to belong to a private dental plan. It is available to new and existing patients.
What can I use it for?
Interest-free credit is available to spread the cost of treatments costing over £500. Subject to terms and conditions. This is particularly suited to more costly private treatments such as dental implants, orthodontic, aesthetic or cosmetic work.
How much can I borrow?
Dependent upon facility you can borrow typically between £500 and £50,000. This will be subject to an ‘on-site’ credit application. We work with our specialist credit provider ‘Chrysalis’ and they are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Most patients’ applications are approved there and then, so you can go ahead and schedule treatment immediately.
How do I repay the loan?
You can repay them in affordable monthly payments over an agreed term from 6 to 12 months, collected by direct debit. Repayments start one month after the agreement has been accepted.
How much will I pay?
An interest-free patient loan means just that – you only pay for the cost of the treatment.
To find out how much your monthly payments will be, use our dental finance calculator available.
How do I apply?
Once you have discussed your treatment with your dentist and agreed on the cost, your dentist will send an application to your email address which will allow you to apply online, in the comfort of your home, or you can apply at the practice.
Simply complete your details online and submit for approval, you will receive an instant decision within 30 seconds.
When the loan is approved, simply sign the credit agreement online using eSignature, and confirm your ID using either credit/debit card, passport or driving licence.
Benefits at a glance
- Have the treatment you want right now and get the smile you’ve always desired.
- Make the treatment affordable by spreading its cost of the treatment over a suitable period.
- Interest-free and low-cost monthly options can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans.
- Your direct debit repayments can be set up in minutes.
- Simple online application in the privacy of your own home.
- Our team can also help you with the application – it’s simple. Or you can call Chrysalis Finance on 0333 3232230 to answer any questions and for support when completing your application.
- There are no paper forms to complete, it’s all done online using eSignature!
If you have any questions, our dental team will be more than happy to help.Back to the Fees & Finance page »